• She's so tired that she couldn't figure out why her backpack was so heavy today, and then realized she hadn't taken out her books and papers from yesterday's classes so was carrying around two days' (and two schools') worth of materials.
• She's so tired that she forgot to give the school questionnaire to not one but five of her classes. (She did manage to give it to 3 classes and actually thinks the questionnaire is not of much use anyway because of poorly worded questions.)
• She's so tired that she came home after the final classes today at one of the universities (2 down and 1 to go) and slept for four hours!
• She's so tired she hasn't even managed to read her email, much less respond to it. There's something on the "body" email list about using treadmills while watching TV. Who has time to watch TV?
• She's so tired that all she could eat this evening was 3 tangerines and feels quite satisfied with that.
• She's so tired that she forgot to take out the garbage all week (and the truck for recycled garbage only comes once a week).
• She's so tired that she's staying home from chorus rehearsal (gasp!) and typing this instead, but since the concert's not until August, and she already knows some of the pieces by memory, she's not feeling too guilty.
Cheri Honkala and Green Party candidate organization - Green Cheri Honkala may sue in federal court over losing the special election for Pennsylvania's 197th state House district. Democrat Emilio Vasquez, accor...
10 hours ago